Herewith I share you an idea to easily restore broken lipstick at home or transform a tired lipstick into a new look.
This article uncovers three ideas for recycling broken lipsticks. If you have broken or melted lipstick, don’t throw it away. Among the lipsticks, there are some things that I like so much that I like them for a long time.
Also, high-quality cosmetics will usually have a high price. If you buy a lot of money like this, and your precious lipstick is still broken one day, your eyes will become dark.
Here are three quirky ideas for recycling broken lipsticks!
How to recycle broken lipstick?
It is true that sometimes an unsuccessful accident occurs, but in most cases, lipstick is damaged due to carelessness or ignorance of care .
The following are precautions to prevent the lipstick from being damaged.
- Instead of sticking out the whole stick, you can apply it even if you take out only 1cm.
- Be careful not to crush the lipstick when you close the lid again.
- Keep it away from too hot places or direct sunlight.
Lipstick is mainly waxy, so it is easy to melt at high temperatures.
- Be careful not to drop as much as possible.
Let’s look at the idea of recycling broken lipsticks in earnest.
1.How to recover broken lipstick in two pieces
This is useful when the lipstick has two pieces. However, if one side is too small, it can be more difficult. The method is largely simple, but requires patience.
The principle is to melt the ends of each stick with heat and then stick them together to cool.
- 1 candle
- Broken lipstick
- Light a candle.
- Turn the case so that the lipstick comes out all the way.
- Dissolve the broken parts of the two lipstick pieces with a candle, but be careful not to burn them. When the tip melts slightly, it is released from the fire.
- Join the two pieces of the melted ends together, then apply moderately so that they do not fall again.
- Arrange the connecting line where the lipstick is applied with a toothpick to make it a complete lipstick.
- Put the connected lipstick in the refrigerator and harden it for more than 1 hour.
2. How to restore damaged lipstick to high temperatures
If you blink in a hot summer car or near a stove and put a cosmetic bag, the likelihood of the lipstick melting is very high. This is because beeswax, the basic component of lipstick, is vulnerable to high temperatures.
However, we will introduce a way to use this melted lipstick until the original color and texture are not altered, but it can be repaired like a persimmon and worn out.
- 1 candle
- Iron spoon
- Paper napkin
- Small containers
- First of all, since the melted lipstick may fall off and become dirty, a paper napkin is placed on the work surface to protect the surface.
- Light a candle.
- After putting the melted lipstick on the spoon, melt it over a candle until it is a full liquid that does not clump .
- Pour the melted lipstick into a small container.
- Scrape the remaining lipstick from the bottom of the lipstick case with a clip, put it on a spoon and repeat the above process.
- Seal the container.
- Lastly, the container with the lipstick is hardened in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour.
3. How to turn old lipstick into lip gloss
Don’t just throw it away if your lipstick is broken or you’re tired of getting old. New lip gloss can be formed by the following simple process .
- 1 pot
- An iron container that fits comfortably in a pot
- 1 teaspoon of beeswax
- 1 potato filler
- 2 teaspoons petrolatum
- Small and clean container
- Fill the pot halfway through.
- When the water boils while heating the pot, lower the fire.
- Grind the wax with a potato filler and place it in an iron container.
- Add petrolatum and mix until the texture is uniform.
- Add lipstick ( the size of the lip gloss is adjusted according to the lip gloss you want to make ).
- Stir well until the mixture is completely dissolved.
- Finally, the melted mixture is transferred to a small container and allowed to cool.
Read more : Beauty – Top 12 Amazing Ways To Use Vaseline
With the above three ideas, you can recover or use any lipstick broken as much as you like.
So, Don’t throw away the broken lipstick!
If you enjoyed the post, give me likes and subscribes as your kind support!