Because the eyes are very sensitive, a homemade recipe that minimizes artificial ingredients is good.
Do you want long eyelashes? Even if you wear beautiful clothes well, you may not be able to create the style you want if your eye makeup is wrong. Eyelashes play a very important role in eye makeup!
Long eyelashes create a clear and confident impression on the face. Eyelashes also have a health function, Basically, the role of eyelashes is to protect the eyes from dust and dirt in the air. In particular, it is very timely to pay attention to the eyelashes during times when the air is not good.
Let’s learn what kind of natural ingredients and recipes you can try to get longer eyelashes!
Self-Therapy for long eyelashes
1. Castor oil
Castor oil promotes growth and regeneration, making it ideal for strengthening weakened hair roots. So it also serves the purpose of making eyelashes longer.
Castor oil also has the advantage of being very quick and easy to use.
All you have to do is moisten it with cotton and apply it.
Products For You To Get Castor Oil?
Bio Rizinusöl – Castor Oil – 100% rein, kaltgepresst, unraffiniert, vegan, gentechnikfrei. Natürliche Haarwuchsbehandlung. Verstärkt das Wachstum der Wimpern der Augenbrauen 100ml Earth To You London
- 100% vegan, cold pressed and rich in vitamin E. Makes the hair softer, more elastic and promotes hair growth as a rich mask. A 3- to 4-week application fights split ends. A drop on eyelashes and eyebrows every evening before sleep is enough for longer eyelashes and fuller brows.
Kaltgepresst Bio Rizinusöl Castor Oil, für Wimpern, Haare, Augenbrauen, Bart und Gesicht, Reines, Natürliches, Veganes, Hexanfreies, Gentechnikfreies Öl (0,35 Unzen) (Bio Rizinusöl)
- 100% Pure Castor Oil: Manufactured in accordance with the highest quality standards and made of genuine castor oil. This eyelash serum is absolutely safe for men, women and children and suitable for all types of hair.
2. Olive oil
Olive oil is rich in antioxidants that help optimize the growth of eyelashes. Like using castor oil, this is very simple.
- Wet the olive oil on your fingertips and apply it to the roots of your eyelashes.
- You will notice that your eyelashes grow gradually and you feel healthier.
- There is no problem applying it during the day, but I recommend applying it before going to bed. In this case, a regeneration process may be performed overnight.
3. Coconut oil
Coconut oil has endless uses. Vitamins in coconut oil are perfect for hygiene. When it comes to eyelashes, coconut oil helps maintain proper nutrition and helps the eyelashes grow and shine.
Coconut oil can be used in the same way as other oils.
Coconut oil has been difficult to obtain in some areas, but it is now available in almost all natural food stores and even supermarkets.
Chamomile is a treasure trove of nutritional benefits and other benefits. It is the antibacterial effect. As mentioned earlier, snow is damaged by air pollution, so a cup of chamomile tea will help the entire eye.
You can also massage the eyelids with chamomile tea or rinse the eyes themselves. This will help to keep your eyelashes longer while protecting your eyes from infection.
5. Egg white
The great advantage of egg whites is the protein they contain. Basically it helps to burn fat and helps increase muscle mass, and it’s also good for hair. So, in fact, egg whites are found in many natural shampoos.
Although it is more difficult to use than other therapies, it is very effective. The best usage is:
- Add the egg whites to the bowl. There is no need to release.
- Buried at the tip of the finger, apply from the roots of the eyelashes to the end.
- Wait 10 minutes, then rinse with warm water.
- Repeat 3 times a week.
We love natural ingredients. Not only can it be made and used at home, but the eyes are also very sensitive parts of the body. Appearance should not be given priority over health.
Natural ingredients are preferred because they are very effective with few side effects.
However, we recommend that you check with your doctor before use!
Authentic Grace Me’s Blog is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.de.
If you enjoyed the post, give me likes, shares and subscribes as your support!