Does the air in your home feel cloudy? Does it smell bad? If so, steps should be taken to improve the air quality in the house.
It is important to purify the air in order to maintain a healthy and balanced home. And we can directly improve the air quality in the house.
The air is invisible, but is susceptible to contamination by chemicals, environmental particles and dust. This is one of the main causes of allergies and respiratory diseases .
This article introduces six easy ways to improve the air quality in your home . Purify the air before bad energy or health problems occur!
1. Use Eco-friendly cleaning products
We have become accustomed to numerous commercial cleaning products and forgot that there are natural alternatives. Natural products can provide the same effect without affecting the air in your home.
Eco-friendly cleaning methods are becoming popular in many countries. Indeed, more and more people choose this method.
- Avoid chemical sprays as much as possible.
Chemical sprays fill the air with harmful synthetic toxins.
- Disinfect your home with white vinegar, lemon, or baking soda .
- Try citrus fruit peels and natural spices instead of chemical air fresheners .
2. Let’s tidy up the house
The less, the better. If you want to prevent the accumulation of dust mites, dust, and other volatile compounds, don’t build up a lot of unnecessary objects or tools.
Of course, it is good to decorate the house, but try to have only the basic elements.
- Remove stuffed animals, rugs, or sofa covers.
- If you don’t want to clean it up, you should clean it up regularly.
- If you have pets , pay attention to hygiene. Pet toys and beds must be disinfected.
3. Let’s not forget ventilation
If you want to change the air in every room in your house, you should open the doors and windows for at least 20 to 30 minutes each day.
In particular, if the house is a bit frustrating, ventilation is necessary.
Home ventilation tips
- Provide ventilation when traffic and pollen are low.
- Open all the doors and windows in the house . This includes bathrooms and kitchens.
- To keep the air in your home fresh, you need to repeat it every day .
4. Control moisture
Be careful with moisture for the air quality in your home. Moisture in walls and ceilings not only causes odor, but also directly causes respiratory and skin diseases.
Although this is a poor ventilation or structural problem, it is important to immediately take action upon detection .
Moisture Control Tips
- Check which room has high humidity and then ventilate.
- Use natural products like vinegar or lemon to control mold .
- If the moisture does not go away, contact a specialist dealing with these damages and repairs.
5. Don’t smoke
Smoking inside your home is one of the worst habits. This also affects other family members.
Cigarette smoke is dispersed in the air. Tobacco is full of toxins, which affects everyone’s respiratory health .
The chemical composition of tobacco accumulates in the rooms in the house. We can detect this as a bad smell.
- Smoking is harmful to health. Try to stop smoking as much as possible.
- Ask for treatment and help to quit smoking .
- If you can’t quit smoking, smoke pizza outside your home.
6. Let’s grow indoor plants
Numerous indoor plants are not only a decoration in the house, but also help to purify the air naturally.
- Green Home Decor – 6 Best Types Of Live Flowers + Indoor Plants For Apartment Living
- Home Decor – Ways And Steps To Get Your Own Cool Mini Garden At Home
These plants have the ability to filter out volatile pollutants and improve the air balance in the house.
Recommended for indoor plants
- ivy vines
- Spatial column
- Homiran San Severia
- Gerbera Yamesony
Does the air in your home feel cloudy? Does it smell bad? If so, there is a high likelihood that steps will be taken to improve the air quality in the house.
With all the recommendations in this article in mind, let’s refresh the air inside your home to make you feel safer and healthier at home.
All image from pexel
If you enjoyed the post, give me likes, shares and subscribes as your big support!