To people living in Germany, I am going to share you something you might not know.
This post would be helpful to everyone related to working in the country for a while.
*Just be noted that my postings related to Germany are written in perspective of foreigner, as I am.
If you are looking for any help to search out the right job for you for living in Germany, they may be able to help you out. And They are called “Bundesagentur für Arbeit“. a.k.a Agentur für Arbeit.
The Bundesagentur für Arbeit (Federal Employment Agency, BA) is a German federal agency in the area of responsibility of the Federal Ministry for Labour and Social Affairs and has its headquarters in Nuremberg. Its current director is Detlef Scheele. The BA manages job centres across Germany and administers unemployment benefits.
I organized what kind of benefits you could possibly have from it as below.
- For people you have been working in Germany at least for 2 years as a foreigner, you will be able to be qualified to get Arbeitslosengeld. (unemployment benefits).
Basically, You are able to get paid around 60-70 % of your payment from previous workplace. If needed, you can also get supported for your educational part which is needed related to finding a job.
- For people who already have permanent residence permit (or German Citizens), you can get helped for apprenticeship and internship to build up your career step by step. Plus, you are able to get any help regarding of education as well.
- For people who already have permanent residence permit (or German Citizens), If you have a hard time in financial way having and raising kids, you can get helped about that.
- If you need information about starting new business in Germany, you can have a consulting service.
- About general social insurance, you can get helped regarding of health and pension insurance as well as insurance for old-age care.
Detailed information for each option can be found in the website.
I hope this information would be helpful to increase your life value in Germany.
If you enjoyed Posting, Please Like and Share the Post and Subscribe My Blog!